March 10, 2022
It doesn’t take long for clutter to get out of hand. But the good news? In just 15 minutes a day, you can make a serious dent in the clutter.
Here’s all you have to do:
1. Create a drop space for everything, especially your keys, mail, purse, coats, shoes, and get in the habit of dropping things in their homes.
2. Set a timer for 10 minutes every day and clean one area of your home like an entryway table, drawer, or closet.
3. Do a 5-minute pick up before you go to bed each night, putting things back in their homes and throwing away all trash/recycling.
With just a little time and energy, you can have a clutter-free home and keep it that way!
Make sure to save this post so you can start doing a 15-minute declutter today.
March 3, 2022
Flipping a house can be super exciting. But it can also be a major wallet drainer. Make sure you’re prepared for all the costs before you sign the paperwork on a fixer-upper by accounting for these expenses:
1. Purchase Price of Fix & Flip Property: This is the original sticker cost that you close on when you buy the property. But it’s just one part of the picture!
2. Cost to Rehab a House: This is where you’ll spend a big chunk of your budget, and it includes the fun cosmetic upgrades as well as any structural or systems upgrades the house needs. Make sure to plan for unexpected costs here because they’re sure to pop up.
3. Carrying Costs to Flip a House: You still have to pay the monthly taxes, utilities, and insurance even when you’re flipping a house.
4. Fix & Flip Marketing & Sales Costs: Flipping a house means that you plan to sell it after you remodel. So you have to factor in the costs associated with selling the home, including real estate agent commissions.
If you’re ready to get flipping, send me a message. I have my eyes on several properties that would be just perfect to flip right now!